Monday, May 9, 2011

Workshops in Iceland

My name is Jon Pall Vilhelmsson. I'm a professional photographer in Iceland. (BA, Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, CA 1995)

We offer amazing phototours/workshop that I want you to know about. We still have some seats left for the workshops in summer and fall of 2011.

We are offering 15% introductory discount for each members of the photoclub if ordered before June 1st. This discount is the same we offer the travel agents who represent us. ___ Jon Pall Vilhelmsson.



To learn more go to RAW Iceland.

Click to see the fine are images of Jon Vilhelmsson.

Also, Crosstown Camera Club member Peter Thorpe told me (I hope I have this correct) that he has a cabin of sorts on Iceland. You can view his waterfall images of Iceland to get an idea of the scenery.

No comments: