Saturday, February 9, 2013

One Man Shoe - Russ Borud

I have been asked to do a solo show at a gallery in the House of Hope Presbyterian Church on Summit Ave. in St. Paul.. And I have accepted. My topic will be a series I have been working on for a few years called "The Tropical Pools". I am including an invite for my pic of the week friends to see it, here is the schedule.

PLACE: 

The House of Hope Presbyterian Church
797 Summit Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105-3392
Telephone: (651) 227-6311

E-mail: hoh@hohchurch.org

Exibit: March 17 through April 28

TOPIC: TROPICAL POOLS

OPENING: The opening and reception will be at 11-noon on Sunday, March 17 right after the 10 am service.

Church hours are:
                         Mon. and Wed. 9 am to 8 pm
                         Tuesday and Thursday 9 am to 5:30 pm
                          Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm
                          Saturday closed
                          Sunday 9 am to 12 noon

Thanks for looking
Russ Borud

No comments: