Friday, April 5, 2013

Photo Safari with Peter Wong to the North Shore

PHOTO SAFARI WORKSHOP: May 16th to 19th, 2013


I posted the description and other information on my website. Love to have you along!!! Here is the link:
http://peterwongphotography.com/workshops/

I AM certain that we will have warmer weather by the time we head up to the North Shore of Lake Superior. I have researched the schedule for the moonrise and we will be pointing the cameras skywards. It will be the first Quarter moon, and that will not keep us from photographing the Milky Way and HOPEFULLY the Northern Lights. Of course we will be heading to our favorite haunts to capture beautiful landscapes and other artistic images. If possible we may hike up onto the Superior Hiking Trail to photograph spring wildflowers and wildlife.

I have rented a home in Tofte, right next to Lake Superior and I will have room for 8 photographers. Meals will be provided so that the photographers may focus on capturing awesome images. This is a popular workshop and it gets fill very quickly. Please register early!!

No comments: