Monday, April 29, 2013

Speedliter's Intensive flash photography seminar


Hello.

I'll be presenting my Speedliter's Intensive flash photography seminar in Minneapolis, next Thursday, May 9. I'm hoping that you can help me get the word out to local camera club members.

This event will be of great interest to photographers who want to learn how to create great light with small flash. While I focus on the buttons and dials of Canon gear, the event is open to all shooters. About 65% of the day is non-denominational.

In terms of my background, I am the author of the bestselling "Speedliter's Handbook" and "Lighting for Digital Photography". I'm also an active workshop instructor (Santa Fe Workshops, Maine Media Workshops, Kelby Training, etc.).

This is not one of those 100s of people in a room gigs. Typically, I have 30 or so attendees. So, there is plenty of opportunity to get personal attention.

I've created a special page for camera club members that provides all the details and a $25 discount code.

http://speedliters-intensive.com/home/camera-club-special-offer/

I would be most grateful if you would share this information with your colleagues.

Of course, I'm happy to answer any questions.

Many thanks for helping me get the word out!

All the best. Syl


Syl Arena
Email: SylArena@gmail.com
Portfolio: SylArena.com
Blog: PixSylated.com

No comments: