Saturday, December 11, 2010

HOSPICE TWIN CITIES

HOSPICE TWIN CITIES


Hi I would like to introduce myself, Niece Nardini and I am representing Hospice of the Twin Cities. We are seeking some volunteers to help us with our Annual Light's & Limo's program. Each year we bundle up our patients and their loved ones tuck them in a Limo and tour the cities looking at beautiful Christmas lights. This year we thought we might add a new element to the occasion to take photos of the rides and put together photo albums for the families. In past years we have taken photos, some turn out good others not so much. This prompted me to contact you. Would you know of anyone I could contact or a place I might drop off a flyer about this? It is a super way to give back and very rewarding. I have attached flyers to support my e mail.

We do not need professional photographers. Photographers in training would be great.

This is a volunteer opportunity and is about an 1-hour commitment per ride. We usually take the photos at around 5:30 and we tour Mon-Thrs. No weekends. The volunteer can do one night or more. It could be various locations around the cities.

Thanks so much for reading my e mail and I hope to hear from you. [If interested, send us an email and we will forward the documents to you - this would be a great chance to give during the holidays.]

No comments: